-
I for one am not waving my US flag made in Communist China.
As far as I'm concerned, this is retaliation for the drive by, or should I say the fly by.
It's not a war, it's a gang fight.
Queen George needed to fulfill a campaign promise of having a arm forces fighting and winning wars, not peace keeping operations like the one in the Balkans.
As far as I'm concerned, Osama and Boy George orchestrated this whole sinister plan to gurantee his reelection.
You say, boy monkee you sure know consipiracies. But, hey can you blame me. The Majority of us poor Yanks, voted for the other guy with the higher IQ and undamage brain from cocaine abuse.
But we are told that we are defending democracy and liberty. AKA consumerism.
But that's just me.
Fudge! Wrong message board.
I'll bad mouth Ritchie some other time.
------------------
-
That's enough out of you Mr. Biafra!!!
-Ivan
------------------
"A place for everything and everything in it's place".